Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dinner Time Insanity

So seriously I am considering a dinner time strike. For REAL this time.  Dinner time as become more of a challenge than I can deal with some days. Ever try to make one meal that encompasses gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian yet will still manage to please children and the occasional guest? Throw in 2 Autistic kids and whewwww.

My budget is screaming, not to mention the sheer amount of time it takes to make 3 or 4 separate meals every night. All the rules I grew up with about meal time have gone out the window. Feel my pain?

Now that I got that off my chest, I hope in the future to share with you how I manage to get everyone fed. Maybe someone will not feel so overwhelmed and under appreciated. OK that probably won't happen but at least we can commiserate together.

OK I am off to throw some salads and pizza at the heathens. See ya later.




No comments: